USDA Rural Housing Loan Program
The USDA program provides low and moderate income families with access to affordable home ownership in eligible rural areas.
USDA Mortgage Highlights:
- Zero down mortgage program for lower income borrowers looking to purchase properties in designated rural areas. You may be surprised just how many areas are eligible.
- Income and property restrictions apply. You can check property eligibility on USDA’s website.
- 30 year fixed rate mortgages.
- Available for primary residences only.
- Credit score requirements are more flexible than most mortgage programs.
For more information about this program, or any of the programs we offer, please call 888.276.4426 and ask to speak to one of our mortgage loan experts.